This is a where I look back at what I read (or tried to read) during the past month. I also plan on highlighting my experiences in any book club reads I from the month as well. I will always start with any books I would label as a surprise find/under-read books so if anyone missed my reviews for them, and don’t make it to the end of this post, they’ll be easy to find.
So, it has been a really long time since I’ve taken the time to do a monthly wrap up post. I think partially because I found them discouraging as it was an opportunity for me to see how little I accomplished reading/blogging wise over the past month. But I decided to give it a go this month.
I am thinking of starting up a meme for Thursdays called Throwback Thursday where a non-current book is featured. It might be one I’ve reviewed in the past, or maybe it might be from before I started reviewing, maybe it has a sequel coming out soon. It’s just an opportunity to highlight a book that I feel like could use some more love or attention.
- [10 Jan] The Gutter Prayer by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan ★★★★
- [14 Jan] Dark of the West by Joanna Hathaway ★★★½
- [21 Jan] Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik ★★★★
- [31 Jan] Sisters of the Fire by Kim Wilkins ★★★½
What I Read
- The Gutter Prayer by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan ★★★★
- Sisters of the Fire by Kim Wilkins ★★★½
- Suspicious Minds (Stranger Things #1) by Gwenda Bond
Looking Forward to