This is a where I look back at what I read (or tried to read) during the past month. I also plan on highlighting my experiences in any book club reads I from the month as well. I will always start with any books I would label as a surprise find/under-read books so if anyone missed my reviews for them, and don’t make it to the end of this post, they’ll be easy to find.
So I know things have been a bit slow here, but I should be getting back into a better groove. I had family staying with us since early July, and while I was happy to have them here, it definitely impacted my ability to spend time on blogging. So, I am hoping this is the month I finally find my routine again 🙂 I have been reading more than I was for a while, which is a step in the right direction, and I’ve been finding more time to return to blogging, just need to get settled back into a routine.
I am ale watching some TV. Currently watching The Man in the High Castle with my oldest son and husband, We just finished season 1 and I’m quite curious to watch the next season and try to figure out what happens. And Outlander is back with a new season, so I’m enjoying that as well.
- [7 Sep] Magicians Impossible by Brad Abraham ★★★½
- [11 Sep] The Forgotten Beasts of Eld by Patricia A. McKillip ★★★★
- [19 Sep] The Imposters of Aventil by Marshall Ryan Maresca ★★★½
- [25 Sep] Provenance by Ann Leckie ★★★★★
What I Read
- Magicians Impossible by Brad Abraham
- Valour and Vanity by Mary Robinette Kowal
- The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso
- The Salt Line by Holly Goddard Jones
- Provenance by Ann Leckie
- Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine
Looking Forward to